When dealing with a bedbug infestation, there is a good chance that the bedbugs are confined to a small area. For instance, they might be hidden in your bedroom and nowhere else. If this is the case, you need to take steps to eliminate the small infestation soon. Our company offers conventional bedbug treatments, but we take steps to keep you safe along the way. We use the guidance provided from a recent study performed at Purdue University.
The study concluded that conventional treatments could be effective if the exterminator visits the home at least twice with sufficient time between the first and second visit. Our pest control company aims to take this concept to a new level.
- Our exterminators will visit your home three times in total
- During the first visit, we’ll check your home for bedbugs and use conventional treatments to eliminate them
- We’ll visit again in 2 to 3 weeks
- During the second visit, we’ll examine your home and treat it when necessary
- Finally, we’ll visit your home a third and final time to make sure the bedbugs are gone
Our exterminators use safe, effective, EPA-registered conventional products to keep you safe. We won’t use these treatments until you tell us it is okay to do so.
If you have any other pest control issues please check out other services.